Wizard Pharmacies – Win A Coffee Machine Bundle Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to selected Wizard Pharmacies operating in QLD or WA only that are invited to enter by a representative of the Promoter (each an “Entrant”). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Promotion commences on 27th July 2017 and final entries close at 5pm local time on 19th September 2017 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To be eligible to enter and receive an automatic entry, an eligible Entrant must during the Promotional Period;
a) pre-book a minimum of 10 people to attend a free hearing check (to be carried out by a representative of the Promoter) at the premises of the eligible Entrant or a premise to be determined by the Promoter in agreement with the eligible Entrant (“Hearing Check”). Hearing Checks must take place during the Promotional Period on a date determined by the eligible Entrant in agreement with the Promoter. Attendees of the Hearing Check must be individuals aged 26 years or over; and
b) achieve 70% (or above) overall attendance rate for the Hearing Check.
For clarity, Entrant’s must provide their booking sheet (confirming the number of expected attendees) to a representative of the Promoter prior to the Hearing Check. The Promoter will then determine the overall percentage of attendance themselves when the representative of the promoter attends and carries out the Hearing Check.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including Entrant’s place of business and related free hearing check attendance records) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual or eligible Entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
6. Only one (1) entry is permitted per Entrant. For clarity, one (1) entry will be awarded per Entrant site and not per entity. For example, if there are several franchises or pharmacies under the same entity name, one (1) entry is permitted per franchise or pharmacy (or as applicable).
7. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
8. The draw will take place at Wizard Pharmacy Services, Suite 8/173 Davy Street, Booragoon on 26th September 2017 at 10:00am local time. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by phone first, then in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name will be published online at www.hearinglife.com.au
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The first valid entry drawn will win a coffee machine bundle valued at $150.00.
11. The prize will be awarded to the owner/manager of the respective winning Entrant who may, in his/her absolute discretion, allocate the prize to any employee of that Entrant.
12. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winning Entrant does not take and/or redeem the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
13. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
14. Total prize pool value is $150.00. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
15. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 2nd January 2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winning Entrant will be notified by phone first and then in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name will be published online at www.hearinglife.com.au.
16. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winning Entrant’s owner and the prize taker (if applicable) consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) and the details of the eligible Entrant in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
18. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
19. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winning Entrant or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
20. Personal information is being collected in order to administer the promotion. By participating in the promotion, the authorised representative on behalf of a Entrant acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact the Entrant in the future with information on special offers or to provide the Entrant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel which the Entrant has provided their details for. The Promoter may share information with the Promoter Parties (being related entities, contractors, agents and suppliers) who may also contact the Entrant with special offers in this way. By entering the promotion, the authorised representative on behalf of an Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter may use the information in the manner set out in these Terms & Conditions. Entry is condition on the provision of the requested information.
22. The Promoter is Sonic Innovations (ABN 86 007 608 460) of 3 Unley Road, Parkside SA 5063. Telephone: 08 8373 5740.